Follow

Pink Light

This summer don't forget to wear your favorite maxi skirt. With or without a split, transparent or not, maxi skirts are definitely here to stay. You can pair your fav maxi skirt easily for a day look or even for your evening look. It's perfect if you want to be this summer's ethereal existence, while enjoying your evening stroll on a greek island! Pair it with a simple crop top for a day look, or a blouse (crochet top) for the evening. Wear your favorite flat sandals or wedges (if the skirt is long enough).

Φέτος μην ξεχάσεις να φορέσεις την αγαπημένη σου maxi φούστα. Με σκίσιμο ή χωρίς, με διαφάνεια ή όχι, οι maxi φούστες είναι ήδη από την άνοιξη ένα κομμάτι που φοριέται πολύ. Μπορείς να τη συνδυάσεις εύκολα για μια καθημερινή ή ακόμα και για τη βραδινή σου εμφάνιση. Ότι πρέπει για να είσαι μια αιθέρια ύπαρξη αυτό το καλοκαίρι και για τις βόλτες σου στα σοκάκια των νησιών! Συνδύασε την με ένα απλό crop top για πρωινό/απογευματινό look, ή με μια πιο ιδιαίτερη μπλούζα (crochet top) για το βράδυ. Αντίστοιχα, βάλε ένα καθημερινό σανδάλι και το βράδυ πλατφόρμα ή ένα chic φλατ σανδάλι.

Crop Top: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Cardigan: Forever21
Shoes: ASOS
Purse: Alviero Martini
Headband:  Forever21











Photos by: Sawyer Frye





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.