Follow

Teenie Bikini

It's mid summer and I still haven't made a "bikini" post! Who doesn't love bikinis? Especially us Mediterranean girls adore them. Monochromes, classic triangles, neon colored, all different kinds! No one can deny that the easiest and most fun choice is "mix and match". Be creative and mix the top of one bikini with the bottom of another! If you wanna really stand out, pick a dark color (black, dark blue/green, gray) and pair it with a neon colored bottom (or top, it's up to you). In neon colors you can always show off your tan better.

Είμαστε στη μέση του καλοκαιριού και ακόμα να κάνω ποστ για μαγιώ! Και ποιός δεν αγαπάει τα μπικίνι; Ειδικά εμείς οι Μεσογειακές γυναίκες τα λατρεύουμε! Μονόχρωμα, τρίγωνα, φλουο, κάθε είδος! Όμως, ο πιο εύκολος και διασκεδαστικός τρόπος να φορέσεις το μπικίνι σου είναι το "mix and match". Συνδύασε 2 διαφορετικά σου μπικίνι και κάνε την καλύτερη εμφάνιση στην παραλία! Για να ξεχωρίσεις, διάλεξε ένα σκούρο κομμάτι (μαύρο, σκούρο μπλε/πράσινο, γκρι) και συνδύασέ το με ένα φλουο. Μην ξεχνάς πως τα φλουο χρώματα αναδεικνύουν ακόμα περισσότερο το μαύρισμά σου! Για χαλαρό look, φόρα κι ένα oversized λινό πουκάμισο.







Photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos



1 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.