Follow

Spring Leather



Hey ladies! Finally spring is here and I have the most exciting news! Kipling selected me to be an ambassador for their spring collection! I must admit that my personal favorite is their leather collection."Irresistible candy". Discover all leather kipling bags in the most beautiful spring colours. What I love about this shoulder bag is that it's timeless and fresh at the same time! It's what I would call an "all time classic" bag and definitely a must have. You can pair this color with almost anything and it's perfect for daytime as well as the afternoon. It's also practical with more pockets in the interior and it's size allows you to carry everything you need! It's the perfect bag for all women, from a business woman, to a mother who goes grocery shopping or a girl who goes for an afternoon stroll.
I paired it with a total black midi dress and leather boots. Don't forget to wear your favorite sunnies and accesories to complete your classy look!

Shoulder bag: Kipling 
Dress: Regalis Collection
Rings:Regalis Collection
Sunnies:  Regalis Collection

This photoshoot took place in Vouliagmeni.
Special thanks to the hotel "Vouliagmeni's Suites" for their hospitality.












Special thanks to the hotel "Vouliagmeni's Suites" for their hospitality.
photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.